Girl Scout Workshop: Enabling the Future.org
$30 per appointment•Purchase required to enroll
About this Workshop
Engaging in STEM opportunities are so important for young women and this workshop is designed to lower the barriers and use relevant topics to get girls thinking, designing and printing in 3D.This workshop will cover:
- How 3D printers work
- Hands-on engagement with 3D printing parts for prosthetic hands
- Assembly of the hands into a finished product
- Discussion about STEM technology and how it can be used to benefit others
- A positive STEM experience
- Increased confidence and sense of agency about technology
- This workshop costs $30 per scout and includes all the materials necessary.
- When booking the appointment a single enrollment is charged which reserves the time for the group
- Final payment is due at the time of the workshop depending on the number of scouts to attend.
Call Steve at 301-588-8833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help getting your workshop booked!